GearTrax provides the designer with an easy to use tool for creating solid models of drive components inside of SOLIDWORKS.
Your spur, helical and involute splines gears will be created with true involute tooth profiles.
- Intuitive and simple, yet powerful!
- Diametral and Module pitches
- International standards supported
- Plastic gear standards
- True involute tooth profiles
- Automatic addendum modification
- User control of all gear properties
- Mounting hubs and counter bores
- ANSI and BS metric keyway options
- Very affordable
Point and Click to Create:
- Spur and Helical Gears
- Internal Gear Sets
- Bevel Gear Sets
- Worm Gears
- Involute Splines
- Timing Belt Pulleys
- Chain Sprockets
- V-Belt Pulleys
- 100's of Mounting Styles
The CD contains library drawings of racks, belts and split tapered bushings with almost 500 different bore configurations. GearTrax is very affordable at $749 US.
Quickly design Cams of virtually any type inside SOLIDWORKS with the dynamic motion control parameters your system requires.
CamTrax software utilizes a unique visual layout system which allows the creation of cams to be done quickly and easily!
- Cam Types: Cylindrical, Segment Cams, Disk, Linear
- Follower Types: On center translating, Double cam followers, Path on ID of cylindrical camps, Off center translating, Swinging arm
- Motions: Cycloidal, Harmonic, Modified Sine, Modified Trapezoid, Cycloidal/Harmonic, Harmonic/Cycloidal, Constant Velocity, Terminal Velocity, 3-4-5 Polynomial, 3-4-5-6 Polynomial, 4-5-6-7 Polynomial, 8th Power Polynomial, Constant Acceleration, Double Harmonic, Import custom displacements from text files
- Numerical Tables and Graphs: Displacement, Acceleration, Velocity, Cam Shaft Torque, Contact Stress, Normal Force, Radius of Curvature, Pulse (jerk)
CamTrax is very affordable at $795 US. A no-hassle 10-day free trial of the FULL version is available. Download today!.