Powerful tolerance analysis software developed by Varatech.
Enables engineers to evaluate, optimize and validate assembly build quality, relative to piece part tolerance and assembly process variation.
Fully integrated within SOLIDWORKS, this value-added tool can be used early in the development phase before design solidification and hard tooling procurement. SigmundWorks prevents costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems. SigmundWorks can predict the quality of a SOLIDWORKS assembly based upon pre-determined tolerance values or determine the component tolerances required to meet a given assembly build objective.
- Four analysis types including: Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Square), Modified RSS, and Monte Carlo Simulations
- Wide range of statistical distributions
- Tolerance optimizer (Patent Pending)
- Single source documentation for tolerance stacks
- Automatic Statistical and Sensitivity report generation
- Single window integration
- Associative to SOLIDWORKS geometry and tolerances - both dimensional and geometric
- Drag and drop tolerances directly into tolerance stack from SOLIDWORKS part mode or drawings
- Update optimized tolerance values directly back to SOLIDWORKS
Sigmund ABA for SOLIDWORKS is an assembly build analysis tool that, for parts and assemblies defined in SOLIDWORKS, allows engineers to evaluate the 3-D effects of component tolerances on the quality of manufactured products. Sigmund ABA for SOLIDWORKS provides engineers with an easy to use SOLIDWORKS-Sigmund interface to evaluate the capability of their designs, ensuring that assemblies go together 100% of the time, while meeting all the assembly performance criteria. Sigmund ABA is integrated with SOLIDWORKS 2001Plus and later.
>> Get Varatech